Server
S3
Character
thienphu1
Character
thienphu1
Platform
Mobile
I am Thienphu1, owner of AEviet guild, my members and I are active in sv4. I hope management will verify and review the accounts coming to BC7 sv4. Many members of the Blinder guild and their allies use (hack) or some software to fight and win in BC7. Each battle lasts less than 2 seconds and they are the winners. My members and I have participated in sv4 since the early days and we clearly understand that winning BC7 in about 2-3 seconds is impossible. sv1 and sv2 have the same problem as sv4. If you check the traffic to SV4 in recent days, you will see that the traffic has decreased a lot because no one wants to go to BC7 server4 to fight anymore.
Admins please check, verify and block all accounts using hacks. We need a fair playing environment.

I am Thienphu1, owner of AEviet guild, my members and I are active in sv4. I hope management will verify and review the accounts coming to BC7 sv4. Many members of the Blinder guild and their allies use (hack) or some software to fight and win in BC7. Each battle lasts less than 2 seconds and they are the winners. My members and I have participated in sv4 since the early days and we clearly understand that winning BC7 in about 2-3 seconds is impossible. sv1 and sv2 have the same problem as sv4. If you check the traffic to SV4 in recent days, you will see that the traffic has decreased a lot because no one wants to go to BC7 server4 to fight anymore.
Admins please check, verify and block all accounts using hacks. We need a fair playing environment.
Good afternoon.

To accuse they do it with evidence as it should. Otherwise the words are carried away by the wind.

What is happening now related to the damage is due to the latest update we sent. It has nothing to do with the alleged use of hacks or anything that has appeared.

We will soon be making a new update with the corrections.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back